Featured Post

Do You Like Reading Ghost Stories?

Hello everyone, Who loves to read ghost stories? Do you like to read real life ones or fiction? Which is your favorite? I love to read gho...

Monday, May 13, 2013

How to Set up a Crystal Grid

After being asked by many about how to set up crystal grids, I decided I would share this video about setting them up. This is a great tutorial for those that have never used crystals before and have been wanting to use them. So what do crystals do for you? Share in the comments, I love to connect with others that want to incorporate crystals into their lives.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this Jerri. I always enjoy learning new modalties to incorporate with energy work. I would like to try this on myself for a right-sided thyroid nodule I would like "dissolved." First I will need a few more stones. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great way to use crystals. You can place them on it or set up the grid. I also have a great tutorial on my author site couldn't post this video here for some reason. You can find it on my blog page at www.jaubry.com if you want to look at that one too. Let me know how it goes with your thyroid. I had a goiter several years ago and it killed my thyroid but I am doing Reiki for it and using crystals and finally starting to lose some weight. A friend of mine began healing her thyroid with Reiki it was slow but worked.

    ReplyDelete